Chesleigh has 10 bedrooms, some in our homestead and our cabin bedrooms which are adjacent to the homestead. We have some double, some twin and some family rooms. There is a little flexibility with the bed arrangements and we can send you a room plan if you are planning a large gathering. Maximum accommodation is 24-26 people.
In your room:
All bedding, towels and soap.
- Tea and coffee provisions.
- Heaters and electric blankets for the cooler months.
What to bring.
- Gumboots for gold panning if you have some (we also have a range of sizes here)
- We are BYO and have a large fridge in the gamesroom and supply glassware.
- A spare towel for the pool and spa.
Chesleigh is the ideal place to spend some time before or after
visiting Dubbo zoo.It is also a great extension to a visit to the Blue
Mountains for our international visitors.
If you have small dogs under 10kgs then they are welcome visitors to Chesleigh but some rules apply.
Your pet must be under control at all times for the harmony of our animals and the safety of yours.
Please bring your own familiar bedding and food for your pet.